Batson, T. (2011). A survey of the electronic portfolio market sector: Analysis and surprising trends. Campus Technology.
Blog. (n.d.) In Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary.
Garis, J. W. (2006). Implementation of an ePortfolio as a university-wide program at the Florida State University: Implications for national models in the US and internationally. Proceedings of the ePortfolio 2006 International Conference, Oxford, UK.
Larsson, A. O., & Hranstinski, S. (2011). Blogs and blogging: Current trends and future directions. First Monday, 16(3).
Lumsden, J., Lenz, J., Ford, C., Reardon, R. (2007, April). E-Portfolios: Using campus partnerships to promote student learning and career development. Paper presented at the Joint meeting of NASPA and ACPA, Orlando, FL.
Seattle Pacific University, (2011, August). bPortfolios: An overview of blogging for reflective practice.
Ward, C. & Moser, C. (2008). E-portfolios as a hiring tool: Do employers really care? EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 4, 13-14.
Websites, Presentations, & Posts
- An Introduction to WordPress – Adam Warner
- Using Blogger to Create an ePortfolio – Helen Barrett
- Creating an Electronic Portfolio – ePortfolios at Penn State
- Blogs as Showcase Portfolios – Kim Cofino
- 4 Steps to Setting Up Your bPortfolio – David Wicks (student examples included)
- At last – Recognition for Blog-based Portfolios – Jim Shimabukuro, ETCJournal
- ePortfolio Resources: Publications, Presentations, Podcasts, Blogs – EDUCAUSE
- Inter/National Coalition for Electronic Portfolio Research – NCEPR.org